[thelist] Platform/browser test please

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Thu Jun 6 18:40:01 CDT 2002

Explorer 5.00, NT 4, 31.2K modem.  Loads up quick -- good.

A).  Give it a background.  Shows up grey on my machine, which I imagine isn't
     what you want.

2).  Make default values for the variables.  This would go a long way to making
     the better-looking urls you mentioned, if, for example, I could put in
     http://webdb.ucs.ed.ac.uk/medmicrocal/index.cfm and get
     http://webdb.ucs.ed.ac.uk/medmicrocal/index.cfm?case=pneumonia&section=clinical&page=1,
     or even if I could put in
     http://webdb.ucs.ed.ac.uk/medmicrocal/index.cfm?case=pneumonia&section=clinical
	 and have the page=1 assumed.  As is, CF pukes.

gimmel).  On Pneumonia.7 (Auscultation), it couldn't find the icon for 'Flash
	 applet'.

IV).  You might use straight buttons rather than images for the quizzes.

e).  Couldn't find Pneumonia.11, etc.

jswiders.