[thelist] Flash, usability, accessibility

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Thu Jun 6 22:00:01 CDT 2002

>I think the topics of Flash usability and accessibility are both
>interesting.  It's a matter of knowing your audience, and deciding who
>you're going to exclude from the party, or how difficult you're going to
>make for them to get in.

That's the great thing about Flash: you have almost total control
over a GUI and can make it anything you want.

What's the decision you're making?

>But I suspect this is the wrong list for discussing Flash at all.  Does
>anyone know of an alternative list?

There are people with no interest in Flash that will jump in telling
you you'll be sued if you use Flash, but they can be ignored. Discuss.

- Erik Mattheis

(612) 377 2272
http://goZz.com/

Through June 15