[thelist] Plotting latitude/longitude coordinates dynamically

Rachel Cunliffe rachel at cre8d-design.com
Thu Jun 6 22:03:01 CDT 2002

Hmm, I'm more looking for a political map (outlines of countries) rather
than physical.
How would one make it clickable -- would you have to have to specify an
image map for the gif/jpeg/png?
Getting data into/out of mySQL is the straightforward part, finding those
points on the map the tricky bit.

-- Rachel