[thelist] mailing software

Mike Rudberg mrudberg at challengesoftware.net
Thu Jun 6 22:14:18 CDT 2002

Well, there is MailMan (http:www.list.org), and Majordomo
(http:/www.majordomo.org).  Both use scripting languages.  MailMan - Python
while Majordomo - Perl.  Both require little/no programming experience and
offer extreme flexibility.  Plus, the fact that both are Open Sourced and
free software make either of these a good choice.  This, assuming of course,
you're looking for packages which offer the source code easily human
readable rather just the executable.

Best,

Mike
Visit us at http://challengesoftware.net

http://bemyringers.net/ringers - Ringers' Home Site
Ringers: The Best Alternative to Surfing

http://ringworld.sourceforge.net - The Official World of Webrings Project

My ICQ #:160896032