[thelist] Mozilla download problems?

Mark Groen mark at markgroen.com
Thu Jun 6 22:41:08 CDT 2002

> Is it just me or is anyone else having problems downloading a win32
> version of mozilla?  I keep getting server not found.

Just got around to trying myself tonight and I suspect the many articles and blogs
generated over the past couple days about the news has overloaded a server. Just
went to the browser section and noticed aardvark has Mozilla 1.0 RC3 which I think
is the latest version if someone could confirm that for us? The Mozilla site just
says 1.0 with no Release Candidate number as far as I could see in a quick scan
of their site.
http://browsers.evolt.org/index.cfm/dir/mozilla/