[thelist] Mozilla 1.0 final is out (undetected stylesheets)

Mark Hyde (Pentact) mahyde at pentact.co.zw
Fri Jun 7 00:57:01 CDT 2002

Just an interim report on this. Thanks for all those who have responded with
useful info about why the stylesheet may not be detected. I am waiting for a
response from ISP1.

Re pentact.com, this is now (unaccountably and with no action having been
taken on my part) working fine in both Mozilla 1 (final) and Netscape. The
index.html page validates as XHTML transitional but there are two errors
with the CSS file which clearly I must correct.

Thanks for everyone's help!

Mark