[thelist] screen capture

Techwatcher techwatcher at accesswriters.com
Fri Jun 7 12:47:01 CDT 2002

> Did you also know that if you copy an area in Photoshop, create a new
> image, then paste into this new image, it will fit exaclty.

To be more precise, any time you open a new file in PhotoShop, the
default height & width it offers for the new file is whatever the
dimensions are of an image currently on the CLIPBOARD. It also
specifies 72dpi as the usual default, and most of us should change that
at least to 96 (for PC, rather than 72 for Mac), or to 300 if we're
aiming that graphic towards a printer.

Cheers --
Carol Stein
techwatcher at accesswriters.com