[thelist] PGP alternative

Jen Worden jen at meadoworks.com
Fri Jun 7 14:08:00 CDT 2002

Hi Folks ...

Gah! Just learned that during the "upgrade from hell" my host doesn't (and
won't) have PGP 5 installed. (that was the version prior to the upgrade). I
had been using this for a small ecomm site that we managed and it worked
very nicely.

Can I install PGP myself? Is there another way of dealing with encrypted
email for CC numbers? If it sounds like I don't have a clue, I don't! This
site was our first (and last!) foray into the ecomm side of the biz
realizing that for a Mom & Pop Shop we were way out of our league.

Any help or ideas would be most appreciated!

ciao for now ... Jen

Jen Worden - Web Developer
meadoworks - http://www.meadoworks.com