[thelist] form fields won't wrap in a cell in PC IE

Kathy Long kathy at site-etc.com
Sat Jun 8 16:47:01 CDT 2002

I am trying to create a table will allow a popup, text field and input image
to appear all on the same row at a higher resolution, but then wrap in a
lower resolution when space does not allow. The problem I'm having is that
in IE5 on a PC (maybe elsewhere, I didn't check), no wrapping takes place.
It seems to insist that unless there is a line break between form elements
they all must be side by side. It works beautifully in Netscape and on my
Mac in both browsers.

Is there a way around this apparent browser idiosyncrasy?

Here's the page in question: http://www.hedgehogbooks.com/indextest.html
It's the Find a Book table.

Thanks,
Kathy
--
SITE-etc
Instant Site Enhancements

Enabling and empowering your business. Simply. Affordably.