[thelist] templates for css

Tina Clarke TinaClarke at accessfp.net
Sun Jun 9 21:27:00 CDT 2002

> Same here. And breaking into new technology is such sweet
sorrow. :) What
> kills me is when I see my own site's nice liquid design
with CSS specifying
> font size in pixels just like it should on a 640 by 480
display and it just
> looks like s--t. I can't stand it and don't know what more
to do about it.

> hth,
> Marty

Thanks for the info guys...:)

Marty.. you can imagine my problems then:)... I'm too scared
to stick my sig line in here.... just finished a revamp...
I'm going to learn css before the next one... and I was
wondering... does arachnophilia for instance or something
similar (no way can I use a notepad) use accessibility html
coding?... I've been reading lots about accessibility and
there is lots of stuff for tables that should be used and so
forth... or is css going to cover all that accessibility
stuff.. not just usability but accessibility....and
finally:).. something that has been buggin me.. .you can
cover in the sheet standard happenings.. .like titles etc..
but what happens when you want to suddenly highlight a
word?.. .do you use a ? inline style for bold on the
word?... and otherwise just keep on typing the content and
not use font sizes, types  etc or what have you as the sheet
will cover that within the body? Or do you have to point it
out in the sheet specifically?

Ta Tina