[thelist] Flash, usability, accessibility

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Jun 10 00:26:00 CDT 2002

At 10:39 PM -0500 6/9/02, James S. Huggins (Evolt) wrote:
>  >==========================
>>You're wrong. In the U.S., the constitution expressly charges the courts
>>with interpreting the law.
>>==========================
>
>While I would agree that the courts have the job of interpreting, I would
>disagree that the constitution expressly grants that authority.

Urlgmph ... it terrifies me that the White House holds similarly
ludicrous opinions.

<tip type="switching between apps in OS X">

option-command click on an app in the Dock to switch to that app,
show all it's windows and hide all other windows.

</tip>

<tip type="customize your dock">

Transparent Dock allows you to modify the Dock in more ways than
adjusting it's transparency:
http://homepage.mac.com/kfkel/

</tip>

<question type="changing filetypes in OS X">

I loved the FinderPop "change type/creator" Popplet - and would
really like to find a Contextual Menuy Item that will change the
type/creator

</tip>

- Erik Mattheis

(612) 377 2272