[thelist] HTML email/e-newsletters

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Tue Jun 11 09:24:01 CDT 2002

HTML e-mail really is an attachment, but one that your mail client knows how
to open and display right away.

Here's one explanation of how to send an HTML e-mail with PHP:

     http://phpbuilder.net/columns/kartic20000807.php3

Even if you're not going to do it with PHP, it describes the MIME mechanism
that is used.

Dan
Dan Romanchik - Web Developer
dan at danromanchik.com, 734-930-6564