[thelist] using "explorer" to open folders?

Chris axe at suburbia.com.au
Tue Jun 11 09:34:01 CDT 2002

Hello,

I'm not exactly using WinXP, in fact I'm using Win2K but I am pretty sure,
from what you have mentioned so far, that the differences here are minimal.

In the list of registered file types, scroll down to Folder, click the
Advanced button, which will give you a list of actions that are registered
for Folders, with the bold action being the default for when you
double-click a Folder.

Now all you have to do is click on either Explore or Open (depending on your
preference) and then click the Set As Default button.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Chris