[thelist] testing with multiple browsers

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 10:46:01 CDT 2002

Heyo,

How do all of you go about testing your sites on multiple browser/platforms other than site check
here on evolt? With the unability to put more than one version of IE on your PC, and lack of an
Apple Mac (just sold mine, dernit) I essentially have access to like 3 browsers, but I want to
test about 4 more.

When I was at Scient, we had a testing station that was mobile even (read on a cart). It used some
software that could switch between OSs and allowed you to load up say, Win98 with IE4, Win98 with
IE5 and so on, and it had a mac as well.

I'm wondering if somewhere between the two is a good solution...

/pixelmech