[thelist] Domain Name Problem - OT

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Wed Jun 12 07:47:01 CDT 2002

Don't waste time agonising over it.Both of you have the legal right to your
respective domain names.

They have extended an olive branch/share to the feast - turn it into a plus,
reciprocal links, mutual http header redirects etc.

The worst case scenario is that your site might move up in some search
engine rankings.

The best case is that you might develop some sort of mutual working
arrangement, after a period of testing each other out, which will aid both
of your sites and businesses
 in their marketing efforts