[thelist] Am I being too fussy?

Mark Groen mark at markgroen.com
Wed Jun 12 08:32:00 CDT 2002

> despite the swapping over yesterday of the navigation element from one
> side of the page to the other, I still reckon that in terms of look
> and feel, pages like http://www.phoenix-club.org/events.html are still
> very much like http://www.web-designers.co.uk/news.htm for instance.
>
> I'd welcome your views as to whether in your opinions the sites are
> now sufficiently different for the matter to be dropped.

They look like two different sites to me. There are only so many ways without
getting real artistic that you can lay out a logo and some type. There isn't
anything unique or special about your own layout that someone couldn't
come up with a design that is similar even if they had never seen your site. If
they have changed the source code as well, you don't have a leg to stand on
IMHO.

Regards,

	Mark
MG Web Services