[thelist] Am I being too fussy?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 12 09:14:08 CDT 2002

> From: "Richard H. Morris" <richard.morris at web-designers.co.uk>
[...]
> Verio have now asked me whether the matter's resolved. Personally,
> despite the swapping over yesterday of the navigation element from one
> side of the page to the other, I still reckon that in terms of look
> and feel, pages like http://www.phoenix-club.org/events.html are still
> very much like http://www.web-designers.co.uk/news.htm for instance.
>
> I'd welcome your views as to whether in your opinions the sites are
> now sufficiently different for the matter to be dropped.

based on the URLs above, yeah, they look different enough... my
first thought was that you pasted in the wrong URL, but i can see
some minor similarities, but they're all arguably part of the nature of
the web...

i'd say you're as clear as you need to be...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself