[thelist] anyone have Movable Type (blog) experience?

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Thu Jun 13 11:17:01 CDT 2002

> How does one delete the Melody account?  Just playing with MT for
> my sis ..
> and didn't see a way to delete that account.   P.S.  I know nothing in the
> way of perl/php .. simple instructions greatly appreciated. :)

IIRC it's a simple matter of logging in, creating a new account (with all
rights) and then log in with your new account, and then go to Add/Edit Blog
Authors, then view complete list of authors, here you should be able to
select melody for deletion.

BTW:

there's an official MT mailing list to be found on the support forum at
http://www.movabletype.org and this unofficial mailing list to here:

Post message: MTyourhead at yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  MTyourhead-subscribe at yahoogroups.com