[thelist] ie css

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Thu Jun 13 12:47:00 CDT 2002

   >Does anyone know how to make the text on this:
   >http://cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders/
   >not wrap round the graphic in ie? (and wherever else it may do so; I only
   >have ie6 on hand).

   I don't have IE6, so I'm not sure what you're seeing.

This is what I'm looking at: http://members.evolt.org/jswiders/cs.o.e.ie6.gif

   If what you're after is a blank column underneath the graphic, there are a
   couple of things to try. If you know how many pixels wide your
   "nothere.gif" is, use that pixel width to set the left margin of the class
   "right." You could also use CSS-P to position the "right" box that many
   pixels from the left edge, as well.

The problem like this is, I'd like to be able to use a different graphic at some
point, without having to play with the width controls again. . .

thanks for the help y'all
jonathon

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski      jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders \ members.evolt.org/jswiders

Reason number #120 to use Linux: It's more fun to say
'tarball' than it is to say 'zip.'