[thelist] ie css

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Thu Jun 13 15:12:00 CDT 2002

   From: Arlen.P.Walker at jci.com

   >The problem like this is, I'd like to be able to use a different graphic at
   >some point, without having to play with the width controls again. . .

   Hmm.... haven't tried this, but it's twisted enough that it might work. Add
   "display:inline;" to the styles and see what happens.

Not sure which 'styles' you meant.  Had no effect applied on the image. . .
(fyi, the img is in a div called left; everything else above the contact/resume
line is in a div called right.  the #right has margin-left and padding-left of
15px as the only styles applied; the #left has float:left, padding-right,
padding-bottom, margin-left, and margin-bottom of 15px each, and a 2px black
border on the right and bottom.  the css is in the imaginatively-named /css.css
if you want to see for yourselves.)

thanks again
jonathon

 Jonathon Isaac Swiderski       jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
 cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders \\ members.evolt.org/jswiders