[thelist] Validation > pressure on software companies??

mini-d minid at weblogs.com.ar
Fri Jun 14 11:31:01 CDT 2002

Don't people chance of cars where they see is getting olders?
Don't people change TVs because they become more wider and more
confortables and full of features?

I guess if we force that 4% to move to the rest i guess it would be
better. I figure a persona one day enter to a website and see almost
everything broken, because they s***y browser can't support any
standard, i guess we don't need to redirect the visitors to a page
explaining they need to change... I guess if every company frustrates
them, they will update.

That's just my opinion. I develop for 5.x and 6 browsers... And using
standards as my boss let me use them.

Cheers!, and good weekend.

Diego Martín Lafuente
Director Creativo