[thelist] the mystery of the disappearing image

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Fri Jun 14 19:14:01 CDT 2002

There should be three pictures.  The middle one seems to disappear on me (sorry
i wasn't more clear).  All I see is a little bit extra space, and a little 'd'
hanging out in space below and to the left of its cousin. . .

   From: "Burhan Khalid" <burhankhalid at members.evolt.org>

	   Didn't quite see what your were getting at. (XP Pro. IE6). Image
   seemed to stay there.

   Is there something I'm missing?

 Jonathon Isaac Swiderski       jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
 cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders \\ members.evolt.org/jswiders

Reason number #106 to use Linux: Because our programmers
 have never been brought up on anti-trust infringement.