[thelist] A tip is rare for me..

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jun 14 19:20:01 CDT 2002

But here goes, I have just discovered this, if this is a repeat then my
apologies, my computer has been down for almost a week.

<tip type="Printing in Mozilla 1.0 Build ID: 2002053012" author="Bob
Boisvert">
If you intend on designing a page for print, Mozilla's print preview option
within it's printer icon option list differs from MSIE 5.5 as follows.  The
print preview allows you to see what your page will print like from Mozilla
by showing a full page view minus the background color and JavaScript
generated text such as a simple date / time script, but will show / print
graphics and CSS information such as a .class  {background-color: #??????;}
value for text or text links. This could be helpful in designing for
printable pages containing CSS values to be viewed by multiple browsers. The
same page in MSIE 5.5 in print preview will not show the page background
color or CSS .class {background-color: #??????;} value but will show / print
the JavaScript generated text.
</tip>

Bob