[thelist] Exporting Windows NT Permissions nevermind

Rob Smith rob.smith at thermon.com
Mon Jun 17 08:10:01 CDT 2002

Hi list,

is there anyway to export the Windows NT permissions table? I really need to
harness that information for this web app I'm building.

TIA,
Rob.Smith

What I really needed was the users unique identity. I thought exporting the
Windows NT Permissions table would allow me that information. After looking
at the HTTP headers and various COM objects, I determined that the only real
tangible data I could extract was the NT username. If that's all I could
get, then I'd half to work with it.

Oh well, it still would be cool to know how to export that NT information
any how...

me