[thelist] Re: js form validation problem - still not working

Techwatcher techwatcher at accesswriters.com
Mon Jun 17 09:15:01 CDT 2002

Hi, Karen, Burhan --

Just a stray thought: In I.E. (at least, version 5.5) under
Tools/Internet Options/Advanced the second option (under Accessibility)
is (unchecked) "move system caret with focus/selection changes"

Is it possible I.E.'s implementation of this feature (wherever it's now
located!) is interfering with your independent (JS?) setting?

> Thanks for your response Burhan!
>
> Great catch with the apostrophe - that has fixed the IE error,
thankyou!
>   Still having no luck with the focus thing though.

Cheers --
Carol Stein
techwatcher