[thelist] ASP Variable Types

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Tue Jun 18 10:25:01 CDT 2002

Gary-

There really aren't any variable types in ASP.  They're all treated the same
as variants, unless a particular function or procedure is looking for a
particular data type (such as an integer).  In cases like that you can use
the convertor functions:

cint()
cdbl()
cstr()

etc.

Can you give a specific example of what throws the TME?

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net