[thelist] JSP Book suggetions

Ron_Senykoff at beaerospace.com Ron_Senykoff at beaerospace.com
Tue Jun 18 11:17:01 CDT 2002

<snip>
I am looking for a good book on JSPs. I don't want an O'reilly reference,
but something along the
lines of the programmer to programmer series type thing. I'm a beginner at
Java (I know the core
concepts, I know about classes and inheritance, encapsulation and so on but
have not done any
serious programming). I have worked before with JSPs but I'd like to get
into them in-depth so I
can write them myself and also understand the whole JSP architecture. So
with that background, any
good book suggestions would be great. I've got XP at home and I have Tomcat
set up there and I
like to do some playing around.
</snip>

I really like the Osborne books myself.  I have their 'JSP' book, and it
served both as a great learning tool and as a great reference.

-Ron