[thelist] site check request again

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 18 11:51:01 CDT 2002

> From: jcanfield at magisnetworks.com
>
> Read the question again - it's a technical query about which version
> to design with. No different than a query asking which versions of
> Netscape folks still try to design for.

which brings it down to, IMO, a simple question...

if Flash MX is the most accessible version of Flash out there,
making it perhaps technically the best version to use (although not
by RNIB standards), then at what point will the market saturation
be >95% (enter your own number here)?

at least, that's my question... yours may be different...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself