[thelist] SQL Server/ASP and military time

Mike King mike.king at redroom.co.uk
Wed Jun 19 08:51:00 CDT 2002

ISO8601states:

---
As every day both starts and ends with midnight, the two notations 00:00
and 24:00 are available to distinguish the two midnights that can be
associated with one date. This means that the following two notations refer
to exactly the same point in time:
In case an unambiguous representation of time is required, 00:00 is usually
the preferred notation for midnight and not 24:00. Digital clocks display
00:00 and not 24:00.
---

So if you want to use 24:00 in your pages you'll have to check and alter
it, in and out of your SQL.

Cheers
mk