[thelist] IE5.2/Mac

Arlen.P.Walker at jci.com Arlen.P.Walker at jci.com
Wed Jun 19 09:12:01 CDT 2002

Got a question for anyone with IE5.2/MacOSX. I've got a report that it
refuses to let you pick your homepage, but rather that after a few launches
will on its own reset your homepage back to MSN. Any confirmation of that
out there? I was going to add it to my system, but if it's going to behave
like that, I'll stay with 5.1.4

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224