[thelist] Testing/suggestions wanted...

Boris Mann boris at bmannconsulting.com
Thu Jun 20 08:15:01 CDT 2002

On 6/20/02 7:52 AM, "Tom McMillen" <tgmcmillen at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>> Works flawlessly in Mozilla 1.0. Apparently it's
>> working in IE 5.5 too, so
>>  good job on cross-browser support.
>
> For all those who say it doesn't work in Mozilla on
> Win32 - that's the browser
> I used for all development!!! It does work for ME. I
> use IE6 for MS Sites and a bit
> of testing. It doesn't work in Opera. I still don't
> know if it will work on a mac.

Mac OS X 10.1.5. - IE 5.2

Absolutely no menus whatsoever. I have a multi-button mouse, and both left-
and right-clicks do nothing (other than bring up the standard contextual
menu on right-click).

FYI -- holding down CTL and clicking is the Mac-equivalent of a right-click,
and brings up contextual menus. Multi-button mice "auto-magically" do this.

Hope that helps,

--
Boris Mann
B. Mann Consulting