[thelist] CGI help

Means, Eric D eric.d.means at boeing.com
Thu Jun 20 11:30:10 CDT 2002

It's trying to access the file at its virtual path.  That is,
virtual="/cgi-bin/cookie_trail.cgi" is the same path you would get if you
went to http://www.yourserver.com/cgi-bin/cookie_trail.cgi. You either need
to create a new "test cgi" virtual directory that points to the real path
you want, and then use virtual="/cgi-test/cookie_trail.cgi", or else use
file="/home/wwwtest/cgi-bin/cookie_trail.cgi", since file= uses the real
path instead of the virtual.