[thelist] search engine issue (development issue that is)

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Thu Jun 20 12:45:01 CDT 2002

Hey Josh-

Yeah that's recordset paging and I'll be using that once I build the search
results into the temp table.  The basic idea is that I don't want users to
have to re-run their searches everytime they want to retreive more results.
That could get pretty intense on the server, esp. since we have over 7500
articles which consist of over 160,000 paragraphs (a LOT of data!).

Thanks!

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net