[thelist] (just) e-mail hosting providers...

Chris George cdgeorge77 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 20 15:22:01 CDT 2002

Hello,

I sent this to thelist 10 days ago, but I have a feeling it got ignored due
to some 'suspicious headers' in my messages. So here it goes from a Hotmail
account (shudder):

I have a client that we used to do e-mail for, but this isn't a service we
would like to continue, and would like to provide him with some info on
reasonably priced (yet service oriented) e-mail hosting companies... The
client is in Oregon, but anywhere reputable would be groovy.

Huge thanks!

Chris.

---
Chris George