[thelist] Re: search engine placement

Cayley Vos cvos at netpaths.net
Thu Jun 20 19:25:01 CDT 2002

Search engine placement is simple.  Pay yahoo $299/yr to be listed.  Don¹t
pay MSN (looksmart) anything - they cant figure out what their services are.

Get a few good links to your site, and google will pick it up in about 4
weeks.

on 6/20/02 1:55 PM, thelist-request at lists.evolt.org at
thelist-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a client who would like to improve his
> placement on the free search engines.
>
> I'm using the meta keywords that I though would result
> in a simple search turing up results, but I can't get
> the site to show up on any of the search engines.
>
> i.e. keywords ="Toledo, opthamologist, eye dr, eye
> doctor, Mike Wearington"
>
> The site went live 2 months ago, I can't get the site
> to show up upon using any combination of seach terms.
> Any good how to guides out there?  How do I get this
> site to show on the free search engines given a
> reasonable search?

Cayley Vos, Principal
office: 360-714-8395
cell: 360-303-0150