[thelist] Temporary Internet Files

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Fri Jun 21 04:31:01 CDT 2002

Hello Experts,
Here are some questions about two different browsers:

When I delete Temporary Internet Files, why all of these useless files
are NOT deleted? Some files are saved more than once by an adition of
[x] at the end of their file names. In [x], x stands for a number. What
if I delete these files from Explorer manually?

I have IE 5.5 SP1 on 333 MHz machine. When I start IE, it eventually
makes my machine awfully busy and responds after more than 40 seconds.
Why? While using internet, when I have opened multiple windows of IE,
it's some windows stop to respond and some times computer becomes so
busy that none of the windows respond for one to 2 minutes. Why does it
happen?

How to delete Temporary Internet Files saved by Netscape 6.2? I used
it's help but it was invane.

Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/