[thelist] Re: site check/advice please

Daniel Medley dm at lgcy.com
Fri Jun 21 13:41:01 CDT 2002

Concerning Carol Stein's input about
http://www.lobowalk.com/chezbetty/home.html :

Carol,
Agreeing with you that the blue color (menu link) seemed to be a bit
non-congruent I've been experimenting with making it a bold brown color with
a similar hover to the links in the nav-bar. Or, perhaps, I could just make
it a bold black. Hmm.. food for thought.  I'm wondering what thoughts are
about not changing colors for visited inline links.

Thank you for taking the time to offer your advice,
Daniel