[thelist] ASP - Comma Format in BIG numbers?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Jun 21 15:32:01 CDT 2002

Hi Joel,

Yup - thanks!

I was testing "FormatNumber(x)" when I asked the question ... but the dang script takes almost 10 minutes to run!  Guess I shoulda been more patient!   ;-)

Anyway, it seems to have worked on my grand total - now I've thrown it in at the line level.

We'll see how it goes.

Thanks Again!

RonL.
(Who really wished they had implemented #,###.00 style format masking instead of this 'tristate' value bologna.)