[thelist] Need Form HTML Help

Paul J. Warman cpwarman at lvcm.com
Mon Jun 24 09:31:01 CDT 2002

Hi All,

I am new to this list being referred by a "PCWorker".

I can do most of the basic HTML on my own, but have a couple of problems
that I do not know how to handle. I have a client who is using
www.paybycheck.com . This site has a finite set of parameters that feed a
form. I need to know:

1:  "How (and if) can I concatenate several fields and check boxes from a
FrontPage 2000 form into one
variable to pass with the submit?"
      If this is not possible, does anyone know where I can get a Java
Script to accomplish this. I program in Cobol, Fortran, RPG, some BAL and
VBA, but I know nothing about Java or JavaScript.

2: My second question is given:

<form method="POST" name="form"  action="https://paybycheck.com/">
<form method="POST" action="--WEBBOT-SELF--" onSubmit="">      this is form
FrontPage 2000

Is it possible to get both of the above POST actions to happen on one click
of the submit button.

I would appreciate any help I could get on these subjects.

Thanks

Paul J. Warman
mailto:cpwarman at lvcm.com
mailto:paul at computerswereus.com