[thelist] breadcrumbs

Jason Cartwright mail at jasoncartwright.com
Mon Jun 24 21:43:08 CDT 2002

Oups! Serves me right for just scanning emails.

Anyhow - there is a nice example of path breadcrumbs here -

http://www.amaze.com/flash/eng/

All colour coded in sections.

Try going back to the main menu once you have looked around. It maps
your browsing - pretty neat, but not all that useful I thought.

Jason
www.jasoncartwright.com