[thelist] Let the bashing begin

Ken Kogler ken.kogler at cph.org
Tue Jun 25 08:43:01 CDT 2002

> Allow me to pontificate like Uncle Jakob.

Allow me...

10 years ago, I was 11 years old and 4 feet tall. Now, I'm 21 years old 6
feet tall.

I can statistically predict that by the time I die (assume age 80), I'll be
18 feet tall.

If you want, I'll sell you my tape measure for $200 bucks and you can see
how tall you are...

:)

<tip type="usability" author="ken kogler">
Usability is subjective. You'll do well to remember that, and remind your
clients of that. Design to their needs.

And remember that usability and accessibility are two very different
things... a site should be accessible by as many people as possible, but
designing it so that everyone scores the same on usability tests may be a
bad idea.
</tip>