[thelist] Site check

Mark Groen mark at markgroen.com
Tue Jun 25 22:53:00 CDT 2002

> I posted this a little while ago and only one person responded
Sometimes it's busy, and your question is not very specific.

> The site works perfectly in Opera 6.0, IE 6.0 but not in Netscape 4.x
> or 6.0.
> What am I doing wrong?
> http://www.theparagon.org/has/work/barry_neal/index.php

First thing I see is the body margins aren't working out for you. Add this:

MARGINWIDTH="0" MARGINHEIGHT="0">

The next thing is the margins on the main body content run up against the
outside of its container. You've got it styled with padding in your css and I
don't think old NN will recognize that and you will have to resort to table cell
padding IIRC if you want to support that old browser.

Anything else?

HTH!