[thelist] screengrab software

Mark Gallagher mark at cyberfuddle.com
Wed Jun 26 09:00:04 CDT 2002

Chris Johnston wrote:

> Madhu Menon wrote:
>
>> HyperSnap DX.
>>
>> Wonderful program.
>>
> I grabbed the software, but exactly how does it capture the part of a
> webpage that is not shown on the screen? I can only get it to capture
> what is exactly shown on the screen and not what is hidden below where
> the browser ends.

<blink />
<pause />

Okay, um...

<blink />

Pay... back... Satan... later... I... can't... afford... the... tips...

Ahh.  That's better.

The point behind a *screen* *capture* program is that it, well,
*captures* the *screen*.  I don't know if it's possible to get a screen
capture program that, well, *doesn't* capture the screen :-).

If you'd like to capture a larger area, try temporarily increasing your
"desktop resolution" (if possible).

--
Mark Gallagher