[thelist] Netscape doesn't load this page

NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com NanHarbisonSmith at aol.com
Wed Jun 26 10:22:01 CDT 2002

Not only did this page not load, it hung up NS completely. In IE, I got a
runtime error on line 2.

Nan

In a message dated 6/26/2002 11:15:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
list01 at theparagon.org writes:

> Ok guys - I'm working on a website for www.hollandsentinel.com.
>
> I'm having to redo alot of the code and it's taking forever. I came up with
> a basic mockup of the restructuring at www.hollandsentinel.com/new but it's
> not loading in Netscape 4.x at all.
>
> Do I have to many tables in the site? I'll be the first to admit this isn't
> the best code and alot of it is stuff I have to change in a SITEWEAVER
> program that they have that spits out all this bad code.
>
> So again - my question is:
> Does anyone know why www.hollandsentinel.com/new isn't loading in Netscape
> 4.x?

Nan Harbison Smith
481 Elm Street
Concord, MA 01742
978-369-1224
978-369-1681

Deja Moo -- the feeling that you've heard this bull before