[thelist] VARIABLE(s): asp/vbscript (referencing/pointers)

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Wed Jun 26 12:10:01 CDT 2002

good idea, i will probably go that route. although, the site doesn't get
much traffic and therefore i don't think the Eval() function would cause
any problem with speed. so i'll try eval first.

but still i could just create a function within that included file that
would spit back the string to another variable based on the name of the
variable that was passed (i.e. utilizing the select statement.)

good job on that one.

chris.