[thelist] Cache

Means, Eric D eric.d.means at boeing.com
Wed Jun 26 16:56:01 CDT 2002

If you have access to the server, you can set the webserver to include
directives for caching in HTTP requests.  For web pages, you can include a
meta tag in the <head>...</head> of the web page:

I don't believe this will work for images linked from the page, however;
that needs to be something the webserver does, not the web page.