[thelist] Enterprise Manager & SQL 2000

Michael Roberto evolt at shriek.net
Wed Jun 26 21:48:00 CDT 2002

I hate the MS Access database table design setup.  Unfortunately MS decided
they liked it better than the original SQL Enterprise Manager design, so its
the default orientation of the table design screen.

Does anyone know a way to get the old SQL Enterprise Manager layout back?
I hate having to type out a field, and then have to mouse down to the
"Columns" area to set specific preferences.  All of these fields used to be
available in full spreadsheet style layout of the older version.  In my
opinion this was definitely easier.

Anyway if anyone has any suggestions i would be very appreciative.

thanks.
mike

Mike Roberto
< shriek.net >