[thelist] Is http://here.localhost/ possible ?

darren darren at web-bitch.co.uk
Thu Jun 27 10:23:01 CDT 2002

--
On Thursday, June 27, 2002 at 15:30, Craig wrote:

C> Unfortunately I don't have that particular file in my inetpub/adminscripts
C> directory, only the ones listed below:

looks like win xp doesn't have it...it's the only file you have missing
from the list by comparison to my win2k!   hmmmmm.... :|

i've included the mk3wsite.vbs (as a zip file) from my win2k installation.
it should work without any hassles on win xp.

have fun,

darren
--
[ mkw3site.zip was deleted, please don't send attachments with your message. ]