[thelist] extended search and replace

Jackson Yee jyee at vt.edu
Thu Jun 27 11:27:02 CDT 2002

I smell an opportunity for a tip here.  8-)

<tip author="Jackson Yee" type="Windows Text Replacement Utilities">

My favorite utility for replacing text has been BK ReplaceEm at
http://www.orbit.org/replace/

As a C++ programmer dealing with hundreds of source files, I can tell you that
it has been a great joy to have something which supports easy multiple regular
expression replacements and file backup searches.  It's a free program with a
nice interface, so download it and try it out.

</tip>

Regards,
Jackson Yee
jyee at vt.edu