[thelist] making a web browser

Nicole P nparrot at pair.com
Thu Jun 27 11:40:05 CDT 2002

It would take loads of money and time to get a browser from scratch, but IE
does provide a pretty complete API that allows you to insert its core code
into whatever program you'd want to create.

I haven't played with it for a few years now, but managed to write a little
"browser" with this method a while back...

Nicole